Kline Tower renovation
This project spans a 186,000 gross square foot (GSF) renovation and includes the conversion of research laboratories to academic offices within the tower, while also improving connectivity with surrounding buildings.
Fall 2020 to summer 2023
- Download the Kline Tower logisitics modifications (PDF, mid-April 2022 to early June 2022).*
- Download the interior routing impacts at the Kline Tower concourse level (PDF), including access to the Yale Science Building, Sloane Physics Laboratory, and Marx Library (formerly the Center for Science and Social Science Information [CSSSI]).*
- Kline Tower is closed to the public and access to the Marx Library will be through the Yale Science Building and Pavilion.
- The Kline-Sloane passageway is closed, and the northern Science Hill buildings can be accessed from Prospect Street or Whitney Avenue.
- Anticipated disruptions in the area include noise, dust, and vibration.